Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is in the Air

Reecey loved making her own Valentines.  This was before school on "career" day last week.  The night before, Reece had told me she wanted to be a teacher when she grows up.  So I laid out this dress and though I would put her hair up so she would look "teacher-ish".  When I started getting her ready the next day, she said "Why do I have to wear this dress?"  and I said "Because you said you wanted to be a teacher when you grew up and today is career day at school where you are pretending to be a teacher".  She says (crying) "I don't want to be a teacher...I don't want to be anything...I just want to be a little girl!!".  I thought it was so cute and told her she could be a little girl for as long as she wanted!!



 Cute up-do bun
 Not happy about having to grow up for the day...
 Valentine outfits


Most of the time, they really, really love each other!

No comments: