Friday, April 1, 2011

Meijer secret coupon deal?

I am not sure if this is a secret or if it is even "legal" in the coupon biz but I found a deal at Meijer that was too good not to share.  I believe it is only good through tomorrow so if you plan to do Meijer shopping tomorrow, you might want to add this to the list.  Unilever had a deal where if you spend $15 on Axe, Dove, Degree, Suave or Vaseline products (look for yellow or white little signs by qualifying items - not all qualify) then you get $5 off at the register.  In addition there is a Dove catalina where if you spend $10 on Dove products, you get $3 back in the form of a catalina.  I tried them in combination to see if I would get both deals and it worked!  Here are the things I purchased because these are what we needed and would use:

2 Axe Shower gels 12oz @ 3.84 each
Use B1G1 from 3/27 RP

1 Dove Body Wash @ 5.29
1/1 from 3/27 RP

1 Dove Soap 6pk @ 5.29
1/1 from 3/27 RP

Total = 18.26
minus coupons = 12.42
minus $5 off instantly Unilever deal = 7.42
+ get 3 Dove Catalina = 4.42 for all 4 products (approx 1.10 each)! 

You may want to check Mperks too and see if you have addional coupons for those items.  I found Disney gummies vitamins for 50% off and I had a $1.00 mperk coupon and 2 $1 off coupons found in the paper.  So I got one for .74 and the other one for 1.74.  They are normally 5.50 a piece!

To see further coupon deals for Meijer see Bargains to Bounty

No comments: