Friday, April 4, 2008

Boy, it's been a long winter!




Boy, has it been a long winter. Mommy and I are ready for spring! Mommy says when there's a long winter, a lot of babies are born in the summer and fall the following year. Check out all the friends we have that are having babies soon! Sorry if I left off anyone...I am smart but only 1 years old...

June
Ben and Marissa - girl
Fred and Julie - girl
Dirk and Susan - girl
July
Clint and Tara - boy
Pete and Tina - girl
Troy and Amy - girl

September
Keith and Lindsey
Blake and Brook
Justin and Chris
Adam and Shannon
Brian and Mandy

October
Daddy and Mommy

Yep, that is right!! I will be a big sister at the beginning of October!!! Mommy is due on October 16 but she will have to have a scheduled c-section probably 2 weeks ahead of time. Mommy is just over 12 weeks (3 months) pregnant with my baby brother or sister!! I can't wait to have a play mate. Here are some pictures:
The two pictures on the left are at 6 weeks when you couldn't see much. The picture to the right is just a week later!


These pictures are at 10 weeks...look how much baby has grown.


We are telling everyone the news TODAY on my birthday!!! Surprise! To see my "big sis" pictures go to http://www.capturingroots.com/ and go to proofing. The password is "surprise". They will only be up through 4/6 though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have exact due dates, though mine will probably be induced around the 7th...

YAY!!! happy Birthday to Reece!!!

Heidi said...

Congrats! :) I checked your blog through Jodi. How exciting! And Reeces party looked cute and fun!