Friday, July 25, 2008

28 week belly comparison

I had my 28 week appointment on Wednesday. Not much to report...the scale was broken so I didn't have to be weighed...that is always a plus although I am curious. Heartbeat was 150 (after coffee and one of those nasty sugar glucose drinks). I am measuring right at 28 weeks and everything is looking good. I have been having contractions again. Doc said if I have 4 in an hour that they want to know about it and want to see me. Especially if they are 30 seconds or more in length. I had probably a dozen on Sunday and maybe a 1/2 dozen on Monday but really just a few here and there the last couple of days. So things seem to be fine. I go back on 8/12. Things feel pretty much the same for me at this point as far as pregnancies go, so my guess is that Reece will have a sister!


Here is the belly shot for this month...top one is this pregnancy at 28 weeks and bottom one is 27 weeks with Reece. I do think the pictures look pretty different but I just think it is common in a second pregnancy to be lower and gain less weight. The front seems to look the same but I don't have that mysterious line down my tummy...I thought that was weird as I had it last pregnancy by now. I think we have about 75 days to go if you go by the scheduled c-section date of 10/9. It is hard to believe that next week is August!

No comments: