Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wow, where has the time gone?

Wow...I can't believe I have about 90 days until baby 2 arrives. The beginning of October sounds so far away but when you say 90 days or 12 weeks, it seems short. I already feel like I did at the end with Reece. This baby is so low that I am already so uncomfortable. I have a high pain tolerance but apparently not a very high uncomfortable tolerance. From what I hear it is pretty common in a second pregnancy that the baby be lower than the first because of changes in your body. So I don't really think that it signifies that baby 2 is a boy but who knows. I have an appointment on 7/23 - 28 week appointment - which they will do some blood work for my glucose count and other things. Then I will go every 2 weeks until the beginning of September, at which time I will head into the doctor office every week. I will try and post another belly shot after the 28 week appointment. Boy, is it changing! On a side note, we are no where close to picking out a name for this baby. We have a good list for both genders but we just can't land on anything. But, we are open to suggestions!

Reece's new room is pretty much done and the playroom as well. I have a few finishing touches I'd like to add and then I will post some pictures of both. Reece loves her new room although she doesn't really understand that we will make her sleep there next month. But she loves playing in there and all her stuff has been moved in (minus the crib which will be used for the new baby - we hope). Update on her...she had her 15 months check this week. She is 23lbs which is 50% and 31 and 1/2 inches tall which is 76%. She's doing very well developmentally. She says lots of words like mama, dada, Harley, puppy, hot, Reece, ouch, uh-oh, cheese, shoe, eye, hi, and some other noises animals make. She is also signing a ton which is so helpful for me. She knows most of her body parts by pointing to them and even knows where her baby bro/sis is!

Our friends are having their babies left and right so we are getting pretty excited about seeing our own. Here is an update on them (sorry if I missed someone...there are so many!):

June Babies
Ben and Marissa - baby girl - Avery. Little sister to Aedan.

June 7 - Susie born to Fred and Julie. Little sister to Freddie.

July
July 1 - Calem Ty born to Clint and Tara. Little brother to Dalton.

July 1 - Sophie Rayne born to Dirk and Susan.

July 10 - Baylee Ann born to Troy and Amy. Little sister to Rylee.

July 18 - a baby girl (name unknown) should be born to Pete and Tina. Little sister to Jack.

August
Tim and Elisabeth - girl, sibling to Micah, Ezekiel, and Elisha

Brian and Mandy - gender not known, sibling to Peyton and Preston

September

Keith and Lindsey - boy, brother to Hunter

Justin and Chris - girl, sister to Parker

Blake and Brooke - boy

Adam and Shannon - gender not known, brother to Abram

October

Tony and Laura - boy

Jason and Jessica - girl

Brock and Lindsay - g.....gotcha again...gender not known

November

Brandon and Amy - gender not known at this time, sibling to Coleman and Monroe

December

Trent and Katie - gender not known at this time

Andrew and Kim - gender not known at this time (find out June 29), sibling to Eliana

Kyle and Amber - gender not known at this time


No comments: