Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well, I thought "swaddle man" was getting rid of the swaddle because he seems to be fighting it lately, but this is the only time he has fallen asleep not swaddled. This was 2 nights ago so I tried to put him down not swaddled and he cried for a 1/2 hour and then was up an hour later. I swaddled him and then he slept until 3:30am (going 8 hours without a feeding)...YEA!


Sunday, I put Reece in her snow suit and winter coat and we went out to check out the snow. She screamed with joy at first until she realized it was cold. Then she didn't want to touch it. She says "snow" but then points to her nose....gets confused since I guess the words sound similar to her. It was funny to see her all bundled up...she fell and couldn't get up and it reminded me of the kid from the movie "A Christmas Story"...I was laughing and she was crying saying "mommy, mommy"...







Brody likes the swing...





No comments: