Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More firsts...

Brody is starting to pull up a little...just on the top stair or my lap (so things that are low) so far. I think he will be a late walker...well, late to me since Reece walked the week of her first birthday. I can hardly get him to stand and when I try to get him to walk, he doesn't even move his feet in front of the other. He gets around pretty fast nonetheless doing the army crawl still. He is getting up on all 4's and rocking some and he can go from his belly back to sitting and from sitting down to his belly. He also started clapping!

This is what he does when he is done playing in the play room...pulls up on the bottom stair and whines. Time to get out the baby gate again!

Reece figured out that side walk chalk becomes body paint by just soaking it in water. Glad I buy at least one 50 cent swim suit at a garage sale each year for her to do things like this! We have been doing a lot of baths before nap time now too...which is really nice for our evening!



No comments: