Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Branson vacations

I was very fortunte this summer to visit Brason 3 times!  My inlaws have a condo down there so it is a nice and inexpensive way to go on vacation.  Brock and I went over 4th of July to just get away.  In mid-August, I took our neighbors as a treat for all they do for our family.  Then the last week in August and through Labor Day weekend I went with my MIL and then my husband and FIL joined us later in the week.  We did so many fun things: Go carts, shopping, swimming, train ride to AK, shopping, swimming, visit to the Hatchery, and more shopping and swimming...not to mention all the food and desserts and a couple of shows!  Here are many pictures and memories from our trip:

We took Branson Scenic Railway that took us from Branson to Arkansas which was about a hour and 45 minutes there and back.  This was the kids and I's first train ride and we all really enjoyed it.
"BeBe" and I and the kids getting ready to board the train.



 Reece getting her ticket punched.
 Brody handing over his ticket.



We got to eat breakfast in the dining car...that was pretty fun!

 They loved it.



 The pool at the condo
 Setting up obstacle courses.
View from the pool


 Water show on Lake Taneycomo on the Branson Landing

 We visited the hatchery where we learned about how they feed Lake Taneycomo with fish that they produce at the hatchery.  It was so neat to see all of it and best of all - it was all free! (Probably the only free thing in Branson)
 The dam at the Hatchery between Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo
Go Karts!


No comments: