Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Peurto Rico

At the end of March, Brock and I went to Peurto Rico.  It was a business trip for him but we got quite a bit of time to be together and sight see.  It was nice to get away, but on one of the last days of the trip we went deep sea fishing which I threw up on for 4 hours.  Then for 4 weeks after that, I suffered from vertigo.  I am so happy to say that it has now passed!

Here are some pictures from our trip:

View of our hotel and pool from the beach
 View of the ocean from the hotel/pool area.
 The forts the Spainards built...it was a really neat tour



 Cemeteries in PR are by the ocean outside the fort walls because it was considered bad luck...they are very superstitious!
Got Bananas??

 Blue cobblestone streets
 The boat we were on in the ocean for the deep sea fishing...
Our volleyball team won 2nd place out of 11 teams...we played 9 games!



We snuck in a couple of dates :)

 View from the boat


 Where I laid out a few days. 

No comments: