Friday, January 30, 2015

Blog Revamp!

Hey Everyone!  Im back blogging!  Can you believe it??  It's been a year since my last post!  I think I said this last year, but not going to let that happen again. I love to write and have been missing it!  Well, not totally because I have been writing but mostly on social media forums such as instagram (find me at linze2979) and Facebook.  Find my page at https://www.facebook.com/LindsayBauerWellness

So what has changed on the blog?  Well, all my old stuff is still on here. I will continue posting of my kids and of my life.  I've always been very transparent and continue to be so.  Those posts you will find on the "living out loud - Faith & Family" tab at the top.  All the other tabs are pretty self explanatory and all revolve around this coaching "thing" Ive been doing for the past 2.5 years!  I have updated the About Me tab so you can see what that is all about. 

On the blog I will be posting a lot of motivational things, along with recipes, challenge group stuff, anything coach related that I am up to.  I will do my best to update daily the things that I post to social media so that way we can always find it here when we want something specific.  What I have been finding with facebook and Instagram is that after you post it, it's kind of gone...or lost.  You really have to dig to find it. But on a blog...with categories and labels, EASY to find the good stuff. 

So if you are curious...take a look around.  Not all the tabs have content yet.  This has been a work in progress and I will be updating each of the tabs over the next few weeks! It took me 8 hours to even come this far on it today! 

Also if you could do me a really BIG favor (we'll call it a bday gift to me - it was yesterday), please go out to facebook and "like" my like page.  https://www.facebook.com/LindsayBauerWellness 

Thanks!  And I'll be posting some good stuff soon!!!

No comments: