Thursday, June 19, 2008

Miller Park Adventure

Today I took Reece to Miller Parks' new (and free) water park and play area. She had a blast! We were there from 12 to 2 and she just ran and played the whole time. Then slept until after 4pm! There are 2 other parks like this in town for free so I am sure on our tight budget these will be the places for us to go! It's so nice and so safe and fun for the kids (and adults). It's a small enough area where I can sit and relax and watch her play in the water. I am sure Reece was excited to have a place to go where there were not many "no-nos". The swings and slides were right there also. She was screaming with joy to be in the water and see all the kids (and be so independent - without mom close behind). I am a little nervous to see how brave and independent she is - she certainly didn't need me around and no one was a stranger to her (I guess like mother like daughter, huh?). I seriously had tears in my eyes watching her have so much fun. It was too cute! Tomorrow we are going with our MOMs group to another park like this one called McGraw Park and we can't wait to have just as much fun and fellowship with other moms and kids. I hope to have some other cute pictures to share.










No comments: