Tuesday, August 12, 2008

31 week appointment

I had my 31 week appointment today and I finally found out why I am already sooooo uncomfortable. The baby is weighing in at 4lbs 1 ounce already and is breach!!! Based on this the baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The exact words from the doctor are "This baby will be nice size". Nice?!! Good thing I am having a c-section! Reece was 6lbs 15 ounces and 9 days late...soooo not sure what that means about size but he said he/she would be bigger than 6' 15. Baby's heartbeat was 162...highest yet and pretty close to where Reece's was. So I am really thinking girl now not to mention how stubborn...but will she be a big gal or what? But I have always heard boys are usually bigger...so...who knows. Please vote using the expect net link to the upper right.


Here is a picture of the face...laying horizontal, looking straight at us...look at those big eyes! I was kind of scared of this picture!

This one is the profile...you can see the nose and lips...legs bent up by the face (I think) and hand/arm over the head (I think)...these are much harder to see then the last ones.

No comments: