Monday, November 17, 2008

Couple of firsts, couple of pictures

Brody is smiling now!! Yesterday I was talking to him and he just lit up. He did it several times throughout the day and was cooing too. He even did it for daddy which I don't really think is fair :) I haven't captured it on camera yet but as soon as I do I will post it.

I noticed in the tub last night that Reece was producing "bubbles". I kept asking her if she had to go poo-poo and she kept saying no. I left the bathroom for a sec to tell Brock something and all of a sudden I heard her saying "poop-poo...no, no....poop-poo" and she was screaming and crying. I ran in and she had gone in the tub. I took her out and put her on the potty and she was screaming and wanted off. So...not a really exciting 1st but still.





No comments: