Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't believe my 3rd mother's day has come and gone already. Each year they are more exciting and meaningful. Today we had Brody dedicated at our church. We had a nice lunch with my parents and brother and then dinner with Brock's parents and sister's families.
Getting Reecey to pose for a picture these days is like finding a pair of baggy jeans at a Kenney Chesney concert...it ain't happenin'. The girl is always on the go so this is catching her in action. One major advantage of them being at this helpless stage in their life is that I get to pick out their clothes...so of course they are going to wear their "I love mommy" shirts on Mother's day - DUH! I better enjoy it while it lasts!
Here's the happy bunch...

My handsome (and non-mobile) child...


And now for the Brady Bunch...

The 3 girls...Reece (2), Gracie (2 weeks) and Kennedy (2)...look at these faces...I feel sorry for poor little Gracie already.


The boys...Tate (8 weeks), Bo (21 months), Brody (7 months)


And then the 3 littlest ones together...


(Not pictured: Reece, Kennedy, & Bo together...you think catching 1 is hard...try catching 3! That'd be like trying to lick your elbow...IMPOSSIBLE! {I know you all just tried to lick your elbow and you couldn't do it, could you?})



No comments: