Friday, May 6, 2011

My Cubbies

"Our Cubbie time is over and we are going home...good-bye...good-bye...be ever kind and true".  Our Awana year has come to an end and I will miss my Cubbies until next year.  Awana is a program put on by our church to teach children the truth in God's word.  The kids learn verses and songs each week as well as play games and hear a bible story.  I pray that those verses will stick in their hearts forever!

My little cubbie was so excited for her little debut on stage - a chance to say one of the verses they memorized through the year and sing a few songs.  She has her "A" filled with the verses she learned through out the year (around 30) and next year she'll work on the "C".  A stands for "All have sinned" and C stands for "Christ died for us". (Romans 5:8)


 My cubbie line - green squares rock!!

No comments: