Here are the ingredients:
- 1 can of diced tomatos with liquid
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 2 to 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of onions
- 1 cup of yellow peppers
- 1 can of black beans with liquid
- 1 can of corn with liquid
- 1 cup of sweet salsa (I used Red Cactus - America's sweet which you can find at sams)
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- Salt and peper to taste
- I also added some pureed sweet potato - about 1/2 cup but you don't have to!
- Also can garnish with cilantro and/or avocado, cheese, sour cream, and fritos!
"Dump" everything in the crockpot and cook on low for a few hours.