Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween, I had a Princess and a Knight in shinning armor.  Reece was princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.  I found her dress at the Disney store last year after Halloween on the clearance rack.  It was originally a $50 dress and I got it for 14.99 along with the shoes for 2.99 and also a wand.  I wrapped it up and gave it to her for Christmas last year and planned on her being that for Halloween.  She kind of looks like Aurora with her blonde hair and blue eyes.  Brody's costume I got at a garage sale this summer.  It is the Knight costume from the Chronicles of Narnia.  I am not sure I have too many more years to dress them as a pair!

So far, it has been a tradition to go to Mimi's house on Halloween and eat pizza before trick or treating in her neighborhood with the cousins.





No comments: