My family loves breakfast food. This is a super easy recipe that you can throw in the crock pot before you head to work.
- 1 bag 26 oz. frozen hash browns
- Could use real potatoes too
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 16 oz. roll sausage
- I've used the maple sausage, and I really liked. This time I just used regular.
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz. bag shredded cheddar cheese.
Spray crock pot with pam. Add hasbrowns. Cook sausage. Put eggs in a large bowl and whisk. Add milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper and whisk. Put cooked/drained sausage over hashbrowns. Then dump on eggs, then cheese. Stir all together and cook 6 hours in crock pot!