Monday, April 13, 2009

Day Four: Ultimate Bears Fan (still)

Brody is doing super with his helmet so far! Today he had to wear it for 6 hours, then off an hour and then wear it until bed which was probably another good 4 hours. He even napped in it for 2 and 1/2 hours for his morning nap and an hour and 1/2 in the afternoon. So he doesn't seem to notice it much. Tomorrow he will do 6 to 8 hours with one hour off and after that he will pretty much be wearing it 24/7. I do not care for the helmet much. It's pretty bulky and it's hard to hold him like a little baby and that makes me sad!! I know it will be a short time he will be in it but by then he'll really be on the go and not so much of a baby. Hopefully he will still want mama to hold him.

Here's B doing his normal routine but this time with his new helmet....
"What helmet, mom?"
(if you blow up this pic I think you can see his little tooth on the bottom)


Ahhhhh...taking my hour break from the helmie
And I put these on here for kicks...I know some people are amazed this guy still likes a swaddle blanket so I thought you would like to see it in full length...pink as can be...these will be great when he starts dating!

See....look how happy is?!

No comments: