Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grand Bear Resort

Brock and I took Reecey to Grand Bear Resort up by Starved Rock for a couple of days. She loves the water and outdoors. We could hardly pull her out of the water to go to bed at night! This was her first hotel experience too. She did very well and was very well behaved. She is super fearless though and that worries me some. It is good for her but you do have to watch her every second. She would just go down the big slides herself even when some of the water was too "big" for her. But I love that she loves the water and outdoors - I know where we will be spending our summer!




We got to walk a few trails up at Starved Rock. Reece did all the stairs herself...what energy and determination...






She is such a climber...I was amazed she could climb this herself.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I'll have to try it someday when I don't have to worry about three kids having problems climbing : )