Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fit Tip Friday: On Fridays, we flex!

A little late on my Fit Tip Friday.  I shared it on social media but forgot to post it here!

My tip: 

There is no magic pill. There is no "easy" way out. You have to do the work. 

Give me three weeks and I'll show you what honing in on your nutritition and 30 minute work outs can do for you! Do you have 30 minutes a day to sweat in your living room so you can finally reach your goals? I don't care how busy you are, everyone has 30 minutes. Nutrition is the important piece of the puzzle though. I lost 7lbs and YOU CAN TOO (and more than that). 

Email me and let's do this together - linze2979@gmail.com. Lets make this summer and your entire life Stronger than Ever.

See my challenge group page for more info on challenge groups and to fill out your fitness profile!  http://thebauers3.blogspot.com/p/challenge-groups.html

And don't forget...On FRIDAYS: We flex! :) 

No comments: