Thursday, September 25, 2008

37 week appointment

I had my 37 week appointment this morning. Looks like they have changed my c-section date from Monday 10/6 until Tuesday 10/7...so that is kind of a bummer but maybe a blessing. Reece and I are in a wedding on 10/4 so we might need an extra day to get rest and get things done around here. I am still measuring a little over 2 weeks behind (34 weeks 4 days) which I guess is nice for me! The nurse asked me if I wanted to be "checked"...what a silly question...who really wants to be that uncomfortable? I felt there really is no need to be since it's not like it matters anyway - what's really the difference between a 1, 1 and 1/2 or 2...unless my water breaks, it's not like I am having a baby before that re-scheduled date. I mean if I was a 3 or 4 they might send me over to the hospital but I don't really feel like anything is going on so I opted in passing on being practically miserable the whole day. She said we would do that next week just to make sure before the wedding and all - JOY. Baby's heartbeat was in the usual 130's and everything seems to be going fine. Until next week...happy contractions, heartburn, sleepless nights, and other gross stuff.

No comments: