Friday, September 12, 2008

I have been waiting for this day!

I was always told kids do this when they start going away from their morning nap but I never thought my "on-the-go-kid" would do this. Today, Reece didn't take her morning nap. Instead, we got our groceries and we came home and ate lunch around 11. She got into her favorite kitchen drawer and grabbed all the measuring cups so I figured she was still ready to play. So I went in the office and responded to 2 emails (probably gone a total of 2 minutes)...I thought to myself that things were awfully quiet out in the kitchen and a fear came over me about what my child might be doing in my absence...much to my surprise I found this...
YEA!!! She does know how to go to sleep when she is tired!!! It was seriously 2 minutes and she was out. I couldn't resist taking the picture. I just picked her up and carried her to bed. Let's hope for a good 2 to 3 hour nap...mommy is going to lay down too!

No comments: