Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hectic days...

So...it's been pretty hectic around here keeping up on the house, getting ready for the baby, keeping up with Reece and all her quirky 18 month ways...she is throwing more tantrums and becoming more independent everyday. A new thing she likes doing is telling mommy (and other people) "no", spilling her food, throwing her food, spitting out her food...did I mention making messes? Sometimes I feel like Cinderella (or should I say the ugly step sister who's like a slave)...only not so attractive and I am sure no glass slipper will fit on these feet...who am I kidding, I can't even get satin slippers! They'd be ruined before I took the tags off!

Here are a few random pictures...today I caught Reece cleaning her rocking chair with the wash rag...ah...maybe my nesting ways are rubbing off on her! You would be annoyed at how much I praised her for cleaning. But it worked...she proceeded by cleaning her baby's stroller, her face, and arms...



Last week I had a doctor appointment in which my retired (male) neighbor watched Reece (to avoid getting "checked" with my daughter in the room)...I went to change her diaper before her nap...does anyone know what is wrong with this picture or how this even happens?


Yep, totally on backwards...

Here's the spitting out food and making a mess part...notice the pink applesauce in the hair and the absence of her bowl (yep, across the room on the floor...should have taken a picture of that too but was too mad and knew it would take me a 1/2 hour to clean)

And we are down to one nap...here's how lunch time has been going recently.

No comments: