Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun with a box

My crafty little girl cannot get enough of crafts.  I don't have the supplies to constantly do crafts, and I cannot keep her busy enough.  That's why she goes to school!

She really had been wanting a barn to house her 'my little ponies'.  Since I use to have some, I thought back to what I use to use - a box!  So I thought it would be fun to make a barn with her from an old cardboard box.  We cut out windows and a door and even made stalls.  Way nicer than the one I had to make myself when I was young.  I even took some of our old wall paint and let the kids paint it outside (since it's been nice out).  I think they play with it more than all their other toys!

Old Box

 Cut off top, cut out windows and a door; add stalls/rooms
 Make a roof with duck tape and a glue gun
 Paint it!

Happy Ponies!

No comments: