Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Baby

Announcing....our new baby...okay, suckas...it's just couponing.  But I do have to brag on her.  She's awesome and I just have to show you what she did for me this weekend.  Everything pictured below cost me under $18!!! 
The wipes alone would have cost $25!  Walgreens had a deal that when you bought $25 of certain products that you got $5 back.  So 10 packages of wipes equaled $25.  But then, Walgreens had a coupon for $1 off Huggies wipes.  Here's the kicker...the coupon said "limit 2" but what I have recently discovered at Walgreens is that those limits don't matter.  It takes the amount off of how many you buy...resulting in $10 off.  So that results in the wipes being at $15 but then I got $5 back.  $1 a pack!!  I only paid for one of the creamers in this picture.  No, I did not steal the other 3.  They were buy one get one free and I had 2 coupons - one for 1.5 off and one for 1.00 off.  The Pert I got for .50 due to a 1.50 and 1.00 coupon and 2 register rewards back.  I could go on and on about all her tricks you see here, but I know it's just boastful...
You've got to start "trying" if you're not...don't you want results as good as these?  Get in the coupon gene pool!

No comments: