Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 3 and 4, Michigan City Indiana

Day 3 and 4 were just gorgeous!  It's been sunny and low 80s with no humidity (unlike Illinois from what I have been told).  Wednesday we headed to the swmming pool at 9am.  We packed lunches and stayed there til 12 or so.  Then we packed everyone up for naps.  Mimi offered to stay at the house so that Jill, Jodi, and I could get some rays by ourselves. 


Then we headed to DQ for dinner and icecream...
Then back out to the park for some play time before bed.
Here's our cute home...
Adam joined us Wednesday night and will be in it for the long haul.  

Day 4 - at the pool
We headed to the pool right at 9 am again.  First I went to the grocery store to buy gallons 7, 8 & 9 of milk!  I got too much sun yesterday so after lunch I offered to stay in with the kids while they napped so everyone else could go to the pool (now I am updating the blog!)

Our manly boys in their camo picking flowers for their mamas...
We've done at least 16 loads of laundry since we've been here!  Papa, Uncle Dave and Daddy join us tonight!

No comments: