Friday, December 16, 2011

Letter O and P

Today we will be looking at O.  O is for Obedience.  We will be looking at the story of God calling his disciples and how the obeyed without delay (Luke 5:1-11)

I got some information from Ministry to Children.com here.  I also found a color page showing this story here.

We will also look at O for Ornament. 

Tomorrow, for letter P we will look at Prophets.  What is a prophet? A prophet is God’s servant who takes God’s message to the people.  We will be looking at Isaiah 9:1-7.  And also Isaiah 7:14 for our craft.  I got the craft from here.  While there I found a super neat advent thing you can do daily that is super easy.  I might try to plan that one for next year.  Has something to "unwrap" each day and a scripture for each.   Click on that link I provided and scroll towards the bottom and it's called Advent Countdown. 

We will also look at P for Presents.

No comments: