Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday meal prep!

I have all my meals planned for this week!  And even better, I know what my family is eating for dinner each night.

I eat the same things each day for the most part because it's easy to track, plan and a prepare.

Meal 1 - Shakeology, with fruit and PB2
Meal 2 - Steel cut oats with fruit
Meal 3- Ground turkey, sauteed veggies, and rice/quinoa mix (recipe tomorrow)
Meal 4 - Tilapia with either asparagus, peppers and hummus OR salad with avocado/basalmic dressing
Meal 5 - Baked chicken thighs, steamed broccoli and carrots

You could do a protein for meal 2 such as greek yogurt or eggs, that way you can have a healthy carb like sweet potatoes with dinner.  I am doing that on Monday as you can tell from the picture.

My family will have baked chicken thighs one night and tilapia one night.  They will have left over Italian deer for dinner this week also.  We made that today in the crock pot!! All our fruit and veggies have been washed and cut for easy grabbing for them!

No comments: