Saturday, February 14, 2015

Grocery List Idea

I saved a grocery list "template" in word on my computer.  I shop a certain way in the store (usually Meijer), so my list goes in the order that I shop the store.  It's nothing fancy but it gets the job done.  I put things on the list that I normally buy every single week and save it.  Each week I print it off and add my other items to it.  It's not too much but it does help me not forget certain things! There a lots of cute ones and I own one but am not able to put it on the blog yet...can't figure out how to attach a document.  And I never use the cute ones :) Heres' what mine looks like:


Health and Beauty

 

 

Miscellaneous

 

 

 

Baking aisle

 
 

 

Canned/boxed

Coffee

Mac

Goldfish

 

 

 

 

Refrigerator

Milk

OJ

Eggs

String cheese

Yogurt

Shredded cheese

 

Freezer

Strawberries

 
Bakery

Bread

 

Produce

Bananas

 

Meat

Lunch meat




No comments: