Friday, February 27, 2015

Join my mentorship program!

The only thing I ever wanted to do when I grew up was be a stay at home mom. I got my degree and had a great job, but I wanted to be home. Being home has been amazing and I wouldn’t take that away for anything. But I must say that by adding coaching to my job duties has really changed my life just as much as becoming a mom has. I love mentoring other women, especially moms, into being even better at what they do. I have 10 moms in my current mentoring program that starte...d Monday and it’s been amazing to see them build relationships, learn, and be the best version of themselves! I am opening this opportunity to just 10 more people! Do you have 10 days to learn how to live your life by your own design? If you do, please leave your email below or message me. Some day is the day that never comes…so we start Monday!!!

No comments: